Our Project Partners
We are grateful to the following persons and institutions for their financial support:
Eco-friendly waste management
- July 2019 to November 2021: Lal Family Foundation New Delhi, the District Administration of Almora and the Residents of Majkhali.
- August 2017 to November 2018: Consultancy for Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, New Delhi on “Use of Plastic Waste in Road construction”.
- June to September 2017: Consultancy for Cantt Board, Almora on waste segregation and recycling in the Cantonment Area.
- June 2016: D-Shadow Academy and Attero Pvt. Ltd., Roorkee for Recycling of E-waste.
- April 2019 to July 2020: Banyan Tours Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai, Department of Forests and Kosi Rejuvenation Fund of the District Administration of Almora for “Community Forests that mitigate climate change”.
R&D on Stinging Nettle
- May 2016 to April 2019: G. B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development (GPIHED)’s Integrated Eco- Development Research Programme (IERP) for “Exploring Nettle as an alternative nutrition-rich field crop in Uttarakhand”.
- July 2020 to June 2023: National Mission on Himalayan Studies (NMHS) for “Exploring the livelihood potential of wild growing stinging nettle in Uttarakhand”.
Mr. Ajay Sinha
Yak & Yeti Inn
Great Indian Outdoors Pvt. Ltd.
Mrs. Aruni Ghosh
Mr. Ajay Prasad
Mrs. Katie Baan
Professor D. P. Agarwal of the Britpalji Pannalalji Smriti Nyas
Mr. Pankaj Pant
Mrs. Lajja Pant of the Pandit Hargovind Pant and Col Charu Chandra Pant Memorial Trust
The Almora Urban Cooperative Bank